Oven-Baked Salmon Recipe
Salmon is high in protein and omega-3 fatty acids that provide well documented benefits for the heart and brain. Give this recipe a try!
- Salmon – 2lb
- Salt – 2 tsp
- 1 Lemon
- Paprika – 1tsp
- Garlic – 2 tbsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper – 1tsp
- Heat oven to 375
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Lay salmon on the foil – you may need to dab off excess moisture with a paper towel
- Squeeze lemon for juice and mix together all other ingredients in small bowl
- Brush the lemon mixture onto the salmon
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Garnish with extra lemon slices and serve with steamed vegetables and rice!