Holistic Steps for Reducing Back Pain
It is well known that back pain can greatly affect one’s quality of life especially if it lasts for an extended period of time. Prior to taking more drastic measures to heal your back pain, consider some holistic steps that might just do the trick! Try taking the following steps for your back pain:
- Shedding extra weight is a necessary first step to preventing back pain!
- Eliminate processed foods from your diet which can cause inflammation and weight gain.
- Try to drink plenty of water throughout the day to flush toxins from your body.
- Exercise 3-4x per week.
- Commit to stretching every single day.
- Commit to improving your posture.
- Stop smoking. Smokers are more likely to suffer from back pain!
- Work with your doctor to develop a plan for healing.
Sometimes back pain is relentless even after making lifestyle changes. If this is the case for you, ERPS is here to help!